Anyway, a good time was had by all. Specially us nasty Wilsons. We took the time to snark some things. But honestly, some of it was well deserved.
Here are a few of the new Emily Post's Rules of Wedding Etiquette:
1) The bride may drink Aquafina water at the alter.
2) The bride may pull and tug at her inappropriately sized wedding dress.
3) The groom's sister should operate the CD player playing the wedding music.
4) Said groom's sister is always allowed to hike up her skirt to fan herself, thereby flashing everybody in the church.
5) The bride and groom should look at everyone in the church instead of each other when saying their vows.
That's REALLY mean, but it happened!
I must share some pictures:
This is Joan, Mum, Sharon, Norah, Mary and Grammy.
Grammy and Little Mary - one of the bride's sister.
Donna, Mother of the Bride. She worked herself to the bone!
This is the Father of the Bride, Irvine. Cleans up well, huh?
This is the bride, Dianne and her father, Irvine. The father-daughter dance.
This last pic is of my uncle and aunt - Jim and Nellie. All Jim needs is a heavy gold chain and diamond pinkie ring. What was he thinking? Button up the shirt!